DID YOU KNOW ??
1. It takes 2 to 4 years to
completely get to know
someone. That’s why couples who are together that long before marriage are less likely to divorce.
2. Watermelon can help relieve stress and anxiety, as well as keep you energized and boost your metabolism.
3. Being the oldest of your siblings is linked to intelligence. Firstborns tend to have a higher IQ than their younger counterparts.
4. Dark chocolate contains a chemical that our bodies
convert into phenylethylamine, the same chemical secreted when we fall in love.
5. Sleeping next to someone you love – reduces depression, helps you live longer, and makes you fall asleep faster.
6. Never hate people who are jealous of you, but respect their jealousy. They’re people who think that you’re better than them.
7. Finding love is all about timing
. Psychology says that it’s possible to find the right person but at the wrong time.