The Difference Between A Wife and A Girlfriend…
Follow me on twiiter @ fracksonluweya1
1. A wife helps a husband to manage his finances properly. while a girlfriend helps her guy to spend and lavish his money.
2. A wife is a home maker. She manages the home very well. While a girlfriend in most cases could be a home wrecker. she comes only to visit and have fun, and return to the comfort of her own home.
3. A wife prays with her husband. While a girlfriend hardly prays, or pray on her own.
5. A wife prefer to cook for her husband. While a girlfriend prefer to eat out (eat at fast-food restaurants) buy take-away to eat all the time.
6. A wife is loyal to her husband all the time. While a girlfriend is only loyal whenever her palms are greased with cash.
7. A wife is ready and willing to stand by her husband both in good or bad time. While a girlfriend only comes around when all is good.
8. A wife plans for the future with her husband. While a girlfriend is only concerned about today (present).
9. A wife is willing to support her husband/family. While a girlfriend finds it hard to support her guy even if she has the means.
10. A wife’s love for her husband is 100%. While a girlfriend’s love or interest is divided among her main guy and prospective lovers/suitors.
11. A wife is willing to make sacrifices for her husband/home. While a girlfriend is ready to jump ship once things become tough for her guy.
12. A wife does things for the good of her home. While a girlfriend does things for herself only.
13. A wife makes investment for her home. While a girlfriend invest only for her future. no boyfriend is in her plans at all.
14. A wife helps her husband save for the future. While a girlfriend only thinks of today.
Seeing the huge/positive difference between a wife and a girlfriend, dont you (as a guy) think it’s best you have a wife rather than have a girlfriend. Oya, find yourself a good wife, and stop playing around with girls!
Follow me on in firstname.lastname@example.org